Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April 17 Reading

I'm off my "A" game.

We all go through periods of plateauing, of feeling funky and out-of-sorts. Mercury Retrograde plus Mars Retrograde doesn't help. Now that the planets are back in line, I want to get going too.

My question was "What energy is around me today?" From the Spiral Tarot I drew two cards.

The Hanged Man.

The Hanged Man can mean several things. Just by itself, it's a card of surrender, no forward progress. Yes, I feel stalled. Is the message to surrender to that feeling? Maybe. But, there's a rainbow behind this guy, so I know that some of the small steps I've taken to are working in the background.

On to card #2







The Hierophant Reversed.

I didn't reverse the card so you could see what we're looking at a little easier. For me, reversed cards can mean energy blocks, something just not working well. The Hierophant is the teacher of higher knowledge, the ethical arbiter. The card before him, The Emperor, is the ruler of law. This is the next step.

So, he's reversed but he still has a rainbow, this time, running from both his hands. So, even though there's a block here, I feel constrained by rules or maybe tribal consciousness, I have the means at hand, to change that.

Taking the two cards together, even though I'm in a period of stagnation, there are forces at work, that change this. The 'holding' period will end.

No comments:

Post a Comment